LNP: It consists of 9 scientific divisions, a
self-financing scientific Phasotron division, a designing division, an
experimental machine shop, and 3 auxiliary divisions. A total of 690 people
work at the Laboratory.
- Director: A.G. Olshevsky
- Phone: (495)923-92-37, (49621)62-121
- Fax: (7-49621)66666
- E-mail: email@example.com
The scientific activities of the Laboratory cover
- experimental investigation in particle physics (at high, low and
- investigation of nuclear structure (including relativistic nuclear physics
and nuclear spectroscopy);
- study of condensed matter properties;
- biological and medico-biological investigations;
- development of new accelerators.